Thursday, March 12, 2015

A VISIT FROM ‘DA YOUNGINS

I doubt that there’s too many people – well fulltime RV’ers - that don’t know (or at least heard of) Nina, Paul & Polly from WHEELINGIT.

I first had the pleasure of meeting this YOUNG couple a couple of years ago while in Borrego Springs.

Our paths crossed again briefly last year but I didn’t think I was going to see them this year.  Nina had written on their Blog that they were not doing Q this year during the Big Show.

But after all the hooopla of January in Quartzsite things quiet down and they contacted me to tell me they were in the area.  I told them where I was and they came by for a visit.

02

I, of course, tried to ply them with PIE but Nina would have no part of it – such a good girl she is.  But if memory serves me correctly (and that’s always questionable !!) Paul and I did indeed indulge.

Gorgeous Polly !

03

“Make sure you get my best features.”

04

“Mom,  Do I HAVE to be good and wait for Bennie to get his treat first ?”

01

Just the most adorable young people you’d ever want to meet.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got to hook up with Paul and Nina again. The pictures of Polly and Bennie are adorable and I love your captions. Says it all............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that you did get to see them again, and looks like a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too darn funny! I saw your blog on my RSS feed this AM and turned to Paul to say "wow, Denise met a dog that looks just like Polly". LOL. Thanks for the lovely write up...and yes Paul did have Pie and loooooooved it!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete