Friday, January 23, 2015

LIN’S BUFFETT

Well I’ve been in Quartzsite two weeks already and STILL haven’t finished blogging about when I was in Yuma !!

While in Yuma you simply HAVE to go to Lin’s Buffett for the best Chinese food ever !  And the selection is like nowhere else I’ve seen.

A couple of other friends were in the general area that I was so we all decided to go to Lin’s.

09

05

04

01

02

03

Nobody left there hungry that’s for sure.  Plus it was so nice getting to know these folks a little bit better.  We all pretty much only see each other once a year so this small gathering was very special.

4 comments:

  1. I want to go there! The plates of food look delicious! It's been years since I've been to a Chinese Buffet. So fun visiting and sharing a meal with friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly & I drove by Lin's a month ago but it was earlier in the morning. Maybe next time we'll stop by Lin's although we have to be careful in those kinds of places. We have a tendency to hurt ourselves by overeating............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Lin's is wonderful, like you said one of the best we have ever been to as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot--we drove right by? However, the clerk in Walmart recommended Tacos Mi Ranchito & it was amazing! Great food, cool atmosphere & very friendly staff. We'd go back in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete