Monday, December 1, 2014

MY NEW BIKE

I wish !  Oh how I wish !!

Each year it has been getting more and more difficult loading and unloading my bike.  I still love my bike as much today as when I first got it in 2007.  But I’m getting to the age now when a trike would give me all the pleasures of riding – with none of the downsides.  AND I wouldn’t need to haul out those ramps – which are getting heavier and heavier each year - in order to load and unload the bike safely.

Up until very recently it was really a non-issue as I had yet to see a trike that I really, really, liked anyway – to spend that kinda money – even if I had it.

Until I saw this one !!!

Oh Me Nerves !  Now THAT is one gorgeous looking trike.

15-hd-freewheeler-1-large

It’s brand new for 2015 from Harley Davidson.  They now have two styles of trikes.  This new style is just SCREAMING my name !

15-hd-freewheeler-2-large

See !!  That could so totally be ME riding it !!

15-hd-freewheeler-14-large

It even comes in BLUE !!

2015-Harley-Davidson-Freewheeler-static-1-BJN-590x393

YUP !  Fits me perfect !!

03

Hey,  Maybe I could rig up this back storage compartment so that Bennie could ride with me with his little head sticking out of the top cover ??

02

LOOK LOOK LOOK – It could work…..

01

Now if only I had a spare $30,000 ++ laying around.  LOL  Oh well, a girl can dream ‘cause that’s all I’ll be doing regarding this trike !!

22 comments:

  1. Now that Trike is really calling you name I can hear from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $30,000 - wow - but boy is that one gorgeous looking bike. If I win the lottery I'll buy it for you. Guess I'd better buy a ticket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandie, Wish I could win the lottery - but I keep forgetting to buy a ticket also !! LOL

      Delete
  3. If we don't dream, we never get anything. Maybe in a few years there will be some used ones for sale. Don't you hate it when you want something SO BAD and just can't afford it? Of course, you have a gorgeous Class A beast, a Tracker and a Soft Tail bike. So you're not doing too bad. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Barbara, I am grateful for what I have. But I've become obsessed with this bike !!! LOL

      Delete
  4. Ah, ya can't take it with ya ....so go do er and don't look back!! Besides, it is your BIRTHDAY tomorrow Dec2 so go for it and HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend!! The ride is real sweeeetttt!! Check out Barnetts in El Paso!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Byron, I don't have to worry about "taking anything with me" - as I don't have anything !! LOL But I'd get this bike in a heartbeat if I could come up with the money.

      Delete
  5. It sounds like you need to buy THE winning lottery ticket. Would that help? It's one cool looking bike and that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I can even see ME on that bike and I don't even ride. That is one gorgeous piece of freedom. Sounds much more practical and safer (with regards to loading and unloading) than your current ride. Hmmmm . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buy it..Put a revolving blue light on the back..Pick up a parking ticket form at Staples..Hit the big cities..Offer to let them off for $$$ which is 1/2 the fine..It will be yours in no time
    Seattle would be a good example..I think the street parking is now $6.00 an hr.
    Upriverdavid

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my dream !

    http://lyricmotion.com/?section=Models&page=GLF3R

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bennie dyed brown......on a trike complete with his own googles

    ReplyDelete
  11. D....my pic wouldn't post but you can see it in my blog August 2014.....hope it is warm there....currently snowing here.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya, I can just see Bennie in there !!

      Keep that ugly snow right where you are ! It's been beautiful here in Q.

      Delete
  12. Hey, take a look, may be it will be interesting for you?

    http://www.outsideourbubble.com/a-major-cable-network-is-casting-for-a-new-rv-tv-show

    ReplyDelete
  13. A luggage rack, back rest and windshield, your all set. Only thing is will the pipes drap going upand down the ramp door with out the extra length.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think before you leave A. you will have that bike! If not for yourself, then for Bennie! Will be so nice. Even I would dare to drive a trike like that

    ReplyDelete