Saturday, October 18, 2014

MILES BEHIND–MILES AHEAD

I am currently residing in Bristow, OK where I am enjoying 78F/26C.  Gotta love that !!

I have now driven 1,304 Miles/2,098 KM’s.

I STILL have another 1,218 Miles/1,960 KM’s to go before I get to Yuma, Arizona.  G R O A N !!

But it’s still in the mid to high 90’s in Yuma so I’m in no rush to get there anytime soon.

Have to hang out in Amarillo, TX for a few days waiting for new wipers blades to arrive – oh yes, that’s another saga !!!  LOL

12 comments:

  1. Did the ramp door get repaired without hicups

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the ramp door and Indana and everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must be missing a blog post of some kind giving more info on the ramp door. But I'm glad you're enjoying the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandie you didn't miss a post - I just didn't have enough 'brain power' left to write it yesterday. LOL

      Delete
  4. You need to slow down and enjoy where you're at for a while. 90 degrees is way too hot to hurry on to Yuma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are at Fort Amarillo for the next few days. Weather has been great here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to hang out in Amarillo for a few days waiting for some mail to catch up with me.

      Delete
  6. Have you got the ramp door fixed and your Harley back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you. Glad to hear you have found warmer weather. We're hear in the middle of post tropical storm gonzo...something or other...Feck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, Spoke with me Mudder the other night and she was telling me about that storm.

      Delete