Thursday, October 9, 2014

It’s that time of year

At least here in the North.

Bennie

My poor little guy was obviously cold and was laying on that green towel right next to the heater.

Being the good Mom that I am I moved the cushion part of his bed over to right in front of the heater and he immediately lay there.

P.S.  This is my first, very small attempt, at trying to get back into Blogging.

I’m on the road tomorrow – THANK GAWD !!! – to the great State of Arizona so we won’t be cold for much longer.

Lots to fill you in on over the Summer – but too much for me to focus on right now.

10 comments:

  1. glad you are back... was just thinking of you the other day, wondering where you were and how Benny was doing.
    dougandharriet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting out on the road should get you out of your funk. I'm guessing that's what it was. I've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back! See you in Arizona. Travel safely and hugs! D & T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are "back on". Stay safe and between the ditches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will soon be warm, can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear from you and see dear little Bennie again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yahoo, you are back on board. Travel safe and see you in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think of you every time we pass a Harley Davidson store. Glad you are on the road again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So good to hear from you again. Can hardly wait to see you again in AZ. Sure glad we don't spoil our pups.

    ReplyDelete