Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SETTLED IN NOW QUITE NICELY

Thanks to BOONDOCKERS WELCOME I was able to secure five different places whereby I can boondock in Southern Ontario for (hopefully) the duration of my time here.  And the ‘plan’ (always jello) is to be in Ontario until I can return to beautiful Arizona again in the Fall.

Bennie really likes it here and is checking everything out.

09

11

My good friends Linda & Guy came to visit and Linda took these pics of the surrounding area.

10

Hey look, I even have my own private swimming pool !!  This body of water is for the Nurseries but apparently the kids swim in it during the Summer.

Very pretty to look at just outside my door.

13

The Owners of this property sure gave me a warm welcome and have even agreed to allow me to stay here for three weeks.

These folks just couldn’t be nicer !  But hey, they are fellow RV’ers (albeit not full-time) and also love to boondock.

I use ‘three weeks’ as my duration time pretty much anywhere as that’s how long I can go before I have to do the tanks.  I gotta move the rig then to deal with that.

15

As you can see by the way I am dressed it still is not warm.  But as the days progressed it actually did warm up a little.  One day we actually had a High of 24C/75F.  I stress “ONE” day.

16

Wait until you see what we woke up to this morning.  I’ll blog about that next !!

5 comments:

  1. Now thats looking like a wonderful spot you have there. Enjoy!
    We had some yukky here too in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're settled and happy - what a beautiful location! Super nice, and three weeks? That's perfect! Love the photos of Bennie, the little cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your spot. Can't beat beach front property! Olivia and Oliver said to tell Bennie hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful that you can stay there for three weeks. Bennie looks like he's lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not everyone has their own private pool. Looks like you have a great place to stay for a while if you can just keep warm.

    ReplyDelete