Tuesday, March 18, 2014

AN UNEVENTFUL DAY

And that’s the way I like them !!

I did manage to get some errands done – but not all.

Once the Laundry was done off I went to the local Harley Davidson….

01

Yet left there empty handed AGAIN !!  It’s gotta be the thoughts of all the money I’ll be spending on gas to get back East !!

So much for the temps forecasted to be in the High 70’s to Low 80’s.  As of 4:00PM the temperature was 87.6F/30.9C (sorry HIGHWAY MAN- too HOT for me - and damn windy again – 22MPH winds.

I think Bennie likes Driving In Ms. Daisy.

02

03

Still got a few things I’d like to get done so may hang around here again tomorrow.  Mr. Wally is treating me just fine, I got a great spot tucked in a corner, and a great WiFi signal.  What more could anyone ask for !!

12 comments:

  1. Gotta love those uneventful travel days, our favourite kind.
    Have too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day to me.You will be going through HD withdrawals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you. Empty handed once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Daisy is giving you more wheels to get around with. You're going to be discovering all kinds of Harley places to shop along your route home. Just sit those winds out. Eventually they'll go away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a peaceful day. Sure hope the winds stop for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uneventful is a good day! Safe journey as you make your way east and north.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 22 mph winds... That would only qualify as a gentle breeze up here in NL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're getting a chance to lay low and rest up, because I was exhausted just reading about all you've been going through lately! wind and sounds you can't identify would, indeed, be stressful! take care. We'll chat again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll drive in winds up to 20 mph but if they get higher than that I look for a place to park. But, I don't have a deadline for crossing a border. Well. I sort of do in that my health insurance requires me to be in Minnesota 6 months of the year but they don't track me the way US/Canada border guards do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you very carefully cropped out the Honda and Suzuki signs next to the Harley part of the motorcycle shop.... Of course I ride a goldwing so I would notice things like that LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love parking at Wal-Mart! Glad you're taking your time getting home. Aren't our dogs great? They are so willing to go with the flow. Darling Bennie looks great as always. :)

    ReplyDelete