Wednesday, November 13, 2013

QUIET TIMES

Over the last three years I’ve driven by this wonderful little store numerous times and didn’t see it.

I only discovered it because I asked Barbara how to get mail while in Q.  She was kind enough to reply to my e-mail and then did a Blog Post about it HERE.

03

It may not look like much from the outside but wait until you go inside.

Here is the brochure for the store and as you can see they offer many services.

01

02

But you have to visit this store to see and appreciate its uniqueness and awesome selection of things.

Some very pretty decorative boxes.

04

12

A HUGE selection of greeting cards – and VERY reasonably priced I might add.

05

Custom made cards also unique to Quartzsite.

06

The Owner has a separate room completely decorated for Christmas.

07

When it comes to Christmas you all know that I am a major BAAHHHH HUMBUG !!

08

Even so I can still admire all the work she has put into making this a very special room. This woman is VERY talented when it comes to decorating.

09

She has Christmas Trees in all sizes and several ‘theme’ decorated trees.

10

She told me she’s been in Quartzsite for 18 years and started off selling her things in a tent.  It has grown to what we see today.

11

Look at the selection of Office Supplies !!

13

14

15

16

Even beautiful mugs of all different sizes and uses.

17

18

This place is a MUST SEE if you ever find yourself in Quartzsite !!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't stopped at that store either. I guess now I'll have to check it out when we finally get to "Q".

    ReplyDelete