Friday, September 6, 2013

LOTS OF BABY FROGS

This little guy (well I guess it could be a little gal – how would I know ??) has taken up residence every night on my bike.

01

I fold down the backrest on the seat each night before I put the cover on the bike.  Each day when I take the cover off and pull up the backrest there he is.  But he’s so fast I haven’t been able to get a picture of him until recently.

He jumps off and away he goes….

02

Another day I was faster than him and got a pic.

01

But as soon as he’s exposed he doesn’t stick around long.

03

Found this little guy in one of my compartments – well actually there were TWO but one got away before I had a chance to take a picture.

05

04

This little guy apparently stayed on the cover the whole day ?? The cover was laying on the lounger and I noticed him when I went to get the cover to put back on the bike.  Can you see him ??

06

07

ALLS I KNOWS  (that’s Newfinese) is that it’s a good thing I don’t have a PHOEBIA about frogs like I do  with “HENRYS” !!  (Don’t ask !!)

I don’t like them but I’m not ‘afraid’ of them.  But I don’t like them jumping out when I open anything so I’m very careful now when doing that.

8 comments:

  1. I don't like anything that jumps when I open a hiding spot. Makes me jump, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I don't like it either. So now I open the compartment slowly.....LOL

      Delete
  2. I'm with Linda. I always jump when something even moves. What are you doing with an empty compartment? How can you do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandie, The only reason that compartment was empty was because I saw the baby frog so took the things out of it.

      Delete
  3. You sure are an easy one to entertain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mentioned in your comment on my last post that I have grasshoppers and you have frogs. Well, actually El Malpais has grasshoppers. I, however, have mice or something in my engine compartment. They are not getting into my interior, but Katie is waking me up all night when she hears them. Finally this morning I saw a few poops and some foot tracks in the dust in the engine where I hadn't cleaned it. I put back all the Fresh Cab packets, a sticky trap and am getting my solar lights all charged up to put on the ground under the engine.

    Believe me, you have - BY FAR - got the better deal. Trade? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What does Bennie think of your new friend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. See, even frogs can be Harley lovers! ;c)

    ReplyDelete