Sunday, September 29, 2013

FOUND A NEW TV SHOW

Believe it or not – my rig has FOUR TV’s in it !!  FOUR !!  One in the main living area; one in the bedroom; one in the garage part; and one in an outside compartment.

And I don’t watch very much TV.  As a matter of fact I don’t use any of the TV’s at all.  I have a few shows that I like to watch and I watch them via my computer.  I even have all of the TV’s unplugged so that there will not be any draw at all on my batteries.

The only kind of shows I like to watch are the crime drama kind.  I watched CSI for years and years (none of the spin-offs though) and I gave up on that one several years ago now.

I also gave up on NCIS about a year ago.  I have found a couple of good ones to replace those.

But just last week I found SCANDAL – and bys oh bys oh bys – it’s a good one !!

It ‘caught’ me right from the first Episode.  Actually, If a show doesn’t catch me within the first 20 minutes I know I’m not going to like it.

This show is fast paced, a real page turner, with a cliff hanger almost at the end of each Episode – especially in Season 2.

I have been watching 3-4 Episodes a day and only have a few more and then I’m caught up.

With this Show you better start from the beginning or else you won’t have a clue about what’s going on.

These are the two links I use the most to watch TV via my computer:

http://www.sidereel.com

and

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet

You just put the show you want to watch in the Search Box and away you go.

12 comments:

  1. We're just now watching Law & Order. Just a few years late. :)

    I'll ask Dave to put SCANDAL on our list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to watch TV on my computer but with my limited gigs it's not possible. So we try to record things if we can't watch them when they run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandie, I buy 10GB's a month for $90 when I'm in the States through Verizon. That seems to do it for the amount of shows I watch. Here at the Park I have free WiFi so that is saving me about $100 a month. I don't have to use my Canadian 'stick'.

      Delete
  3. Are you being paid an advertisement fee for this one? Don't you wish! I don't watch many shows and when I do they are usually ones we've recorded. We can flip right through the commercials that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I wish !! No commercials to flip through when I watch shows online.

      Delete
  4. With shows it's like with books. If I have to plow through a 100 pages before something catches my interest, the book is going to be discarded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tip on the computer TV links. I will be giving those a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rene, There are tons of different links but those two are the ones I use the most. You'll get pop-ups until you get to your show and then there are none. I just delete them.

      Delete
  6. This is my 1st time commenting but have been stalking you since the beginning. Thanks for all the great info you have given including the trials & tribulations of full timing. You have given me the confidence that I too can do this. I am going to start my journey early 2014 and hope to see you down the highway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, You definitely can do it !! Yes, There are lots of trials & tribulations but life is like that regardless of where or how you live. This is not a vacation - it is merely living life on wheels.

      Delete
  7. scandal is a fav of mine too :)

    ReplyDelete