Friday, August 23, 2013

ANOTHER VISITOR

I think this little guy was likely there when I discovered the other one.

He was much smaller than the first one and tucked right underneath the rubber surrounding the door.

01A

02A

03A

Oh I see my EX-friend Bob just posted a comment on my last post:

“D......no posting for a week.....did you catch the bouquet at the wedding last Saturday and ???????”

Bob, And here I thought you were my friend !!  Surely you wouldn’t wish THAT on me would you !!  Oh Me Nerves !!

5 comments:

  1. A 15 year old caught the bouquet at our wedding. I though only eligible females were supposed to participate in that ritual. 15???

    ReplyDelete
  2. D.......what do you expect your reader fans to think.....wedding blog then silence............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um ya, I thought we were going to get a report back about the group. Good? Bad? Too "churchy"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too funny - catching the bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes what we think are good friends we discover they aren't. Shame on Bob for thinking such thoughts.

    ReplyDelete