Sunday, June 9, 2013

GOT A FEW THINGS FIXED

I’m liking my spot over here with the Logger guys !  That’s because there is only one of them and he’s gone all day.  LOL

He (apparently) leaves very early in the morning and gets home late – about 7:00PM – and goes straight into his rig.  Gotta love neighbours like that.

I had a couple of things to fix on the roof so took the opportunity to take an aerial view of this Park.

01

And a short little video:

The track for draining off the water was full of debris so I cleaned that out.

02

Then I decided to tackle putting that sewer vent on properly.  My Brother put this one on last Fall and while it was functional it wasn’t done right.

03

This is the one I installed a few months ago and is the way it is supposed to be.

04

First job – and really the hardest part to this whole process – is getting all the goop off.

05

DONE !

06

Two big jobs done and that’s it for me for the day.  Sat back with my book and enjoyed my first camp fire.

07

I really have been doing very little.  My energy level has been lower than its normal low so not much to Blog about.

It continues to be blissfully quiet here – just the way I like it.  Even the weekends are not busy yet.  A few extra people on the weekends and that’s about it.  Apparently it won’t get busy until School is out.

8 comments:

  1. You be careful up there on the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. School is going to be out soon and people will start flocking to those campgrounds. It's not going to be "blissfully quiet" there any longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great spot on the Harrison River. It sure is picturesque!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple rooftop jobs done and you are saying you didn't do much. Give yourself more credit, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you fixed your vents the best. Your brother's get er dun attitude would have caused leaks inside that could have turned costly. Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to know why your energy level is low. What's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, that is one awesome spot. Hardly any neighbours, and gorgeous scenery all around. And ya, be mighty careful up on da roof.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I just got one of those sewer vents - thanks for the directions! :-)

    ReplyDelete