Thursday, June 20, 2013

BENNIE AND HIS FRIENDS

There are several little dogs here for Bennie to play with.

Meet Milo, that’s the Park Managers adorable little pooch.

01

02

One evening after Supper Bennie and I took a walk around the Park.  A couple of the Owners were relaxing and fishing on the dock.  Here’s Bennie, Milo and Teega.

03

Bennie and Teega.

04

George catches a fish.  Jo told me I’d better ZOOM IN in order to see it !!  Teega is very fascinated by it.  Naturally it got thrown back in the water.

05

All three little poochies playing.  The other two are much younger than Bennie but my little guy does his best to keep up.

I mentioned to Jo that he should take me out on a boat spin one day.  “Let’s Go !” he said and next thing you know we are zooming through the waters.  More about that in my next post.

4 comments:

  1. Jim can hardly wait until we get to Helena so he too can go zooming through the water. Hopefully next week. So glad Bennie has a couple of buds to play with. Gives him lots of good exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fish? Around here we use that for bait! LOL Glad to see Bennie is making friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what I call "flopsy-mopsy" dogs. My Cali fits in that category. There's just something so "loveable" about them - the shaggy hair, the gumdrop noses, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute that Bennie has friends. He seems to have friends wherever he goes.

    ReplyDelete