Friday, May 17, 2013

IT`S BEEN RAINING LOTS

Haven’t been doing a whole lot due to several days of this:

That means no riding, no exploring and being stuck in `da house !

But before the rains started again I did manage to take a wee scoot to the HD in Langley.

01

Very nice store !  But I came out empty handed.  My credit card thanked me !!  LOL

02

Here’s Eegor just home from the groomers – complete with a fancy smanchy scarf they always insist on putting on them.03

04

Eegor and Bennie have become Best Pals !

02

This is my GPS when riding the bike.  I’ve shown you pics in the past of the really FANCY SMANCHY GPS I have while driving the rig.

01

I finally broke down a got a ‘real’ GPS – we’ll see how long it lasts before I give it ‘da flick !!  I would never have actually put out money to buy one but I have a gazillion AirMiles so used them to get this.

I haven’t had an opportunity to use it yet as I haven’t been on the road.  But when I do go off on the bike – where I’ve gotten totally lost several times over the last weeks – I’ll take it with me and maybe it will be able to get me back on track during those times.

01

Joan told me that when Molly was younger she would cross the road to dip in the water.  So they got her her own bath tub in the yard and she uses it regularly.

I think it’s hysterically watching her dip into it but have never been fast enough with the camera to capture it.

Joan held her in there while I ran to get my camera for this little shot.

An update here on the puppies – there’s only one left and boy is he a cutie !  Well they all were but now four of them have been sold.  Even ``Mr.`` is gone.  He was the one that really liked Bennie.  He was only 7 months old and left from the last litter.

02

And lastly, a little video of Bennie playing with the many friends he`s made around here.

6 comments:

  1. oops.. spammers seem to be finding their way in here.
    Rain, rain go away come again another day...Denise, it's been cold over here, maybe not so much rain though. Rain never lasts very long. Moves on. No mountains where it gets hung up on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter, I've been getting a LOT of SPAM lately. Don't know why that is ? The majority of it just makes it to my G-Mail e-mail account but some makes it way to the Blog.

      Delete
  2. Hi -- I have the same GPS unit and mine was also bought with Airmiles! If you haven't already, be sure to check out the 'Voice Command' function. You just speak the address such as "123 Rubber Duckie Rd, Gander, Newfoundland" and it does its best to find it. It works quite well and is so much easier than typing.

    Hopefully the rain will end soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ross, I've only had the opportunity to use it once so far but I had forgotten reading about that Voice Command Function. Thanks for the reminder !

      Delete
  3. We used to live 5 minutes from that store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bennie and Eegor - TOO CUTE! Hope you like your Garmin. I'm on my 2nd one and wouldn't have any other brand. It's simple, like me.

    ReplyDelete