Saturday, April 20, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BETTY

01

Today I took my good friend – and EX EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – out for lunch as it was her Birthday.  Well, according to HER, it’s her Birthday WEEKEND !!

02

She took her EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT duties very seriously and even called me Boss – as she should !

03

Admittedly I did fire her several times and now she’s up and QUIT on me !!  Leaving me to find my way around the Country all by myself.  Oh Me Nerves !

04

Two years ago today she tracked me down on Facebook – after being out of touch for about 30 years !!  She’s been stalking me ever since !!

No pictures were taken today and I had just received my new camera from AirMiles and the battery wasn’t charged.

These two pictures were taken at her wedding in 1985.

01

Yes Folks, That is ME in a DRESS and holding a PURSE !!

05

Betty, Hope you relax and enjoy the rest of your day. Remember you’re OLD now !!

05

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Betty. I like the idea of celebrating all week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, thanks Denise!! I had a fabulous day. How could it be any better then having lunch with a wonderful OLD friend, not having anybody relying on me today and having dinner with my family.

    The birthday weekend continues tomorrow with more eating with family. I don't mind getting OLD if I can celebrate like this every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dress, a purse and no Harley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Betty. Denise, you look kinda cute with that dress and purse....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Shit...a dress!!! Holy Shit!!!

    ReplyDelete