Thursday, April 25, 2013

GOT TO SEE THE PUPPIES

The weather has been good this week so I’ve been getting some riding in.  Or it is better stated that I’ve been getting some “getting LOST a lot in” !  LOL  Could be warmer but HEY it’s still only April.

More rain coming this weekend so I want to take advantage of it while I can.

Finally got to meet those 5 adorable puppies the neighbours have.  They sure took a liking to my sneakers and particularly the laces.  And oh my, I had forgotten how sharp those puppy dog teeth are.

Difficult to get a good pic of them because they don’t stay still for very long.

02

This little one was adorable playing with the cushion.

Took a little walk up the road from where I’m now temporarily ‘living’.  Beautiful area.

01

Look at the SNOW on those Mountains !

Don’t know what that body of water is – perhaps part of the Fraser River ??

I’m really liking it here.  I’m finding it very relaxing and peaceful.

12 comments:

  1. Do I see a brother or sister in Bennie's future? He would love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Nan, I would love to have one of them. But at a $1,000 a puppy -- NOT !

      Delete
  2. The little river out there is Nicomen Slough and it goes down the road about a mile and flows into the Fraser river. All that snow up there in the mountains will come down in late May and fill the river right up to near the top of the banks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, That's for that info. Guess if I want to climb down those banks to the water's edge I'd better do it now !!

      Delete
  3. Can't beat relaxing and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of puppies are they? They are adorable but OUCH! on the price. If Bennie needs a friend get a rescue. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. $1000 a pup - I think not. Agree with Harriet - a rescue. But they are beyond adorable. I bet Bennie's not real impressed though. Relaxing is a good thing. So enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, puppies!!! So cute! Love the vids, it actually made me feel a little chilly! Hugs to Bennie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it more peaceful than NFL? It sure seems warmer there. And you know what? It's a much shorter way to Yuma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, look like Yorkies to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay .. you didn't say the breed. I kept trying to figure it out. Love your site. It's nice to have good friends. You going to share them?

    ReplyDelete