I’ve been collecting AirMiles since it first started and redeem the points collected fairly regularly. There are no taxes nor shipping fees on anything you redeem.
It occurred to me this morning to check AirMiles for those point and shoot cameras – like the one I had (and loved) and the one I just bought.
I found this one:
I ORDERED IT !! So I’ll be returning the camera I just bought !!
Then I thought to check to see if they offered a GPS. Their selection was limited to only three. And only one of them being a Garmin.
Here’s what it says about it:
“Garmin nuvi® 2595LMT
Let nüvi 2595LMT lead the way with its big 5'' (12.7cm) touchscreen display and powerful navigation features.
It includes free lifetime traffic and map updates, voice activation and more. With its innovative voice-activated navigation, you can control nüvi 2595LMT with your voice - allowing you to keep both hands on the wheel. Simply wake up nüvi with a customizable voice command and begin speaking menu options that are clearly displayed on the screen. When you’re stopped, you can still control the nüvi using its intuitive touchscreen interface.
- View routes on the 5'' (12.7cm) touchscreen
- Navigate hands-free with voice-activated navigation
- Enjoy FREE lifetime map and traffic updates
- Avoid traffic tie-ups with 3D traffic, subscription-free live traffic updates from the extensive traffic avoidance system
- Know which lane to be in, thanks to advanced lane guidance with exclusive photoReal junction view
- Use in portrait or landscape mode
- Make hands-free calls
- See what’s coming with Enhanced Exit Services
- Get fast route calculations and address lookups with Garmin Guidance 2.0”
I ORDERED IT !!
Now if this thing sends me down country roads and into residential areas, I’m coming back to haunt each and every one of you guys who have been nagging me to get a GPS !! LOL