Thursday, November 22, 2012

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN STRANGE !!

Well what I really wanted to say it that “Some people are FU$#$’ING IDIOTS !!”  But you all know I’m far too mild and polite to say anything like that !!  Open-mouthed smileDevil

The other day I’m having a little rest and I hear this truck pull up – and not slowly.  It pulled directly in front of my rig so I thought it was someone I knew coming by to visit.

As you can see by the following picture there is AMPLE space directly in front of where they stopped.

01

He pulled out their WICKER CHAIRS – nope, no cheap camping chairs for these IDIOTS ! – from the bed of the truck – and she pulled out the CUSHIONS from the cab of the truck.  I watched them from my window.  They proceeded to walk right in front of my rig directly over to edge of the Pond – RIGHT IN MY SITE !

Got themselves settled and put out their fishing lines.

02

Now I realize this area is all ‘Public’ but for heaven’s sake WHY would they do this ??  Making a point ??  There sure is no shortage of spots along this Pond.

05

The thing about this also was when they came here they didn’t even look in the direction of my rig (deliberately ??) nor turn around to speak to me when I came out.  Nor did I !! The more I observed them the creepier it got !  I was about to go run an errand on the bike but decided against it.  Just didn’t get a good feeling about leaving while they were still here.

There’s no figuring out PEOPLE is there !!

Oh, I did jot down their license plate number.

16 comments:

  1. No shortage of idiots, is there? What were they thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arseholes!! The first thing I thought of was the license plate ....good job!! Keep it .....

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm just glad they weren't there to camp on top of you and went away at some point. So aggravating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly how you feel! We've had idiots pull in almost on top of us before when there was no reason for it. Once we had a diesel slide in where his generator exhaust was planted in front of our door. We couldn't leave doors or windows open and barely had room to squeeze in ourselves. Some folks are just plain rude and others don't think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am constantly amazed at how so many people have so little class! They likely fished there before and felt as though they owned the spot.

    If there were no idiots in this world can you imagine how great life would be?

    I recall the time, two years ago, when I was hammering two 10" tent stakes into the ground to secure my satellite dish right by my RV. This RVer came out of his rig and was concerned that those stakes could cut his power. I thought he was joking but, he wasn't! I was easily 12 feet away from the power terminal. I was nowhere near the main power pedestals or troughs that are buried deep in the ground. I had to walk away from this idiot before I would say something nasty. He would not relent so I suggested he file his complaint with the RV park office. I never heard another word. The wind had come up and everyone was out securing their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a Canuk on US turf and likely have the best spot on the lake....they know you are pro Obama as are most Canadians.....and they are strutting what they think are their rights...likely hoped you would challenge them.....did they have six shooters on their hips.
    You made the right decision to say nothing and sit tight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Bob. That was probably their thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Peter I think you and Bob nailed it. That's what I was thinking - just instinct.

      Delete
  8. What morons! Surprised they didn't ask to use your bathroom.

    We once were overnighting in a Flying J, with tons of room and a MH pulled up close next to us and opened their slide right next to our door so we could only open it less than halfway. My banging my door onto their slide got the messege across and they pulled in the silde so we could get out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We get people like that at times, I think people are so into themselves these days they don't even think twice about it.

    Hopefully they didn't leave a mess on top of it.

    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  10. People are just RUDE sometimes. Keep your eye on those kind of people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I kept a very close eye on them the whole time they were here - which wasn't long - an hour or two.

      I think they got bored because I didn't challenge them !

      Delete
  11. I was more thinking... if I were those people, I'd be doing what they did to pretend I was sitting in front of my super cool bus with a B.A. Harley and so Livin' The Life! It's a compliment. They wish they were you. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I doubt you being Canadian had anything to do with their 'tudes. Any out of state tags would have gotten the same idiotic display; this is OUR spot and by golly we'll show you... Next time just pull up a chair next to them and say, "You have great taste in choosing just the perfect spot for fishing!" - then throw a line in and catch a big one!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep they didn't like the fact that you had taken an "open Area", installed your solar lights down at "their" lakes edge, and put out your Canadian flag. According to the U.S. Flag Code, "No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in position of superior prominence or honor to, or IN PLACE OF, the flag of the United States at any place within the United States or an territory or possession thereof.""
    These folks were very rude in trying to educate you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let's give them a break and say they are just retarded!

    ReplyDelete