Tuesday, October 2, 2012

THREE MORE SLEEPS !

Yup, That’s all there is left and Sassy will once again be ON ‘DA ROAD !

In the meantime I had a lovely visit yesterday from a dear friend from my Vancouver days in the 70’s.  ‘Cook’ (her nickname that only I call her now) came ‘home’ to see her Family and wanted to meet my Mother.  I promised her Mom’s home-made and oh so delicious blueberry pancakes.

Cook and her Husband were in Arizona last year so it wasn’t that long ago since I saw her last.  I expect they will be in Arizona again this year.

01

Mudder added bacon and eggs to the blueberry pancake menu.

02

Mom was up BEFORE 10:00AM !  She was really looking forward to meeting Cook for the first time.  Mom has known Cook’s  Mother her whole life.

03

Both of these fine women HATE getting their picture taken so I was lucky to get this one.  Had to be quick though !

04

See you soon dear Friend.

05

Today I had to re-string another blind.  I’ll save that story for another day.  Suffice to say I near lost my soul trying to get it done !!

Here’s just one sneak peak pic…

08

8 comments:

  1. Always nice meeting up with dear friends but with only 3 more sleeps that travel itch must be getting bad. Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, YEAAAAA for three more nights! It really does feel good getting back on the road, doesn't it? I'm sure we'll meet up while you're here in Arizona, and I'm looking forward to seeing you and Bennie again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Judy - she had a picture of her shade in about the same shape as yours. She's not happy either. Still hoping for a cool down but doesn't appear to be in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, would love some of those homemade blueberry pancakes! Glad to hear Don and Carol are going with you - lots of fun! And maybe she'll put a little meat on those bones of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it with your blinds? Wasn't your MH new when you bought it? And a NEWMAR too? I like the old fashioned curtains much better. No re-stringing there. Looks more cosy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I like the curtains much better also ! I'll be looking into that at Q this year.

      Delete
  6. we took all those blinds out and put mini blinds in. much better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What FUN, to have company for awhile, someone to share things with. I look forward to following you back to Arizona and your adventures along the way!!! Take Care & travel safe!

    ReplyDelete