Friday, September 14, 2012

BENNIE AND THE CAT

Bennie loves being at ‘Nan’s house’ because he has the whole back yard to explore.

This particular morning I’m in the RV and I hear Bennie barking – this is unusual for him as he is not a barker.

I look outside and this is what I see…

01 - Copy

The cat isn’t fazed at all.

02 - Copy

It didn’t move – just looked at Bennie as if to say “What’s your problem?”

03

After enjoying watching this little interaction for awhile I called Bennie in.  WELL, He took off like a bullet towards the RV all the while looking over his shoulder to make sure this strange creature wasn’t chasing him.

8 comments:

  1. Me thinks you saved his ego. "Listen Mom's calling got to go" So cute .....he is not much bigger than the cat!
    I had a cat like that. Tortured the dogs while he innocently cleaned himself BEHIND the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. And I'm sure glad Mom was there to save him. I don't think the girls have ever seen a cat so I have no idea how they would handle it. Skitz would run in fear barking the whole way.

    That is a whole lot of motorcycles. When do you head south? Are you going to Florida this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandie, The plan right now is to get on the road the first week in October - to ARIZONA ! Can't wait !!

      Delete
    2. looking forward to Arizona and explore all the things that people have talked about. and of course, we are looking forward to see Bennie, and you too Denis.

      Delete
  3. Oh, how cute! I'm not sure which I love more - the adorable Bennie or the stalwart, fluffy kitty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't we just love our little pals?? They are so silly at times. Maybe they think we are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bennie is so funny - hasn't he ever seen a cat? I can't believe he didn't chase it. Isn't it nice to be thinking about going to Arizona again???? :)

    ReplyDelete