Sunday, May 13, 2012

SCENES AROUND THE CAMPGROUND

There are no hook-ups at all at this Campground.  So ‘paying’ to dry camp/boondock is a bit of a culture shock after being in Arizona.  However, That’s the way it is in Canada and this place is ‘inexpensive’ by Canadian standards.

The Internet connection here (being way out in the Country) is very slow so my updates won’t be regular.  Yesterday I even rode into ‘town’ with my laptop and availed of some free WiFi at Starbucks.

THE BARN – This is where they hold Dances on Saturday nights for the Campers.  I believe there is a games room in that Building also.  I do know that is where the Laundromat, a book exchange, a pool table etc. is.

13

A nice HEATED swimming pool.

14

15

A nice water feature.  The house in the back is where the Owners live.

16

This sign was on the fence of a Seasonal Camper’s site.  So cute !  He has FOUR little Yorkshire terriers.

01

Not all of the seasonal sites are as nice as this one – but may people sure have put a lot of effort into making their summer space very attractive.

And of course because the property is so big, everybody has golf carts.

02

The lot sizes are VERY spacious as there is over 130 acres of land here.

07

Another lot…

08

Sandie, I took this pic just for you !

09

10

My Site…

01

An aerial view from the roof of my rig on a windy day !!  This only shows a very small section as most of the seasonals are further back on the property and you can’t see them because of all the trees.

8 comments:

  1. That looks like a really nice campground! It looks like Bennie likes it, too. Beautiful site. Are you staying long? When do you come back to the USA?

    I think your first comment is spam. I had one like that, and saw another on another blogger's comments. You can tell if the English isn't great, and the comment makes no sense,doesn't relate to anything in the post. I didn't check mine out, I just deleted it because I was afraid to click on the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really must get one of those signs. Those are some beautiful sites in that campground. The pool may be heated but I sure didn't see any people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually looks like you got one of the smaller sites in the park. LOL. It is nice lookingbut I didn't catch the name of it. Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a huge and nice campground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice campground!! Wish we could find one like that around here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're in Waterdown off Hwy 6?? The guy that bought my old Harley lives there at Hwy 6 and the 6th Concession, right on the south east corner(yellow house)

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice campground!I wish I had a window to look out of here at work but there are just walls.

    Have fun living the dream! ;)

    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be havin a great time, haven't heard from ya!! Did you phone Sean, I've been busy every day this week and weekend and off Monday(hopefully)!! Call me sometime soon....

    HB

    ReplyDelete