Thursday, April 5, 2012

A WALK AROUND THE CAMPGROUND

After Dinner this evening Bennie and I took a stroll around the Campground.  This is the RV section and the tent section is across the road.  But the tent section is not open yet so some people have their tents in the RV sites.  There are only 17 sites here…..and one is reserved for the Camp Host – who is not here yet…..guess too early in the Season ?

There are a couple of nice pull-thru sites here but unfortunately they were taken when I got here.

01

As we strolled around we saw two adorable little Yorkies and got talking to the Owners.  There was a third Yorkie inside their Camper with FIVE babies – only ONE WEEK OLD !! She brought one of the babies out for me to see.

02

About as precious as you can get !!

03

The opposite side to where I am backs right onto a small River.  How nice would that be to lull me to sleep.

04

DITCHES – DITCHES – DITCHES EVERYWHERE !!

That’s all I notice now since the ‘Incident’ !  This one is going into the dump station… You can see others have gone in there !!

07

And this one is as you are leaving the Campground to get onto the main road.  Oh Dear Lord, Let me remember them when I leave !!!

08

Well it’s 8:30PM now and I think we might FINALLY get that storm.  The wind just came up and I actually closed some windows. It was a beautiful warm day today – but (thankfully) not near as HOT as it has been.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Chicka,

    How the hell are you? I see you are back in the states. We miss ya, and will do our level best to see you during your trip.

    L&L of the L&L RV Park located in Sunny Sacramento California

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful in those storms. They create a lot of havoc for us RVers. What a darling little baby puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MG, what a cute puppy. It makes me a little sick, he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH I wanna puppy!!!! Be careful out there...its a big scary world.

    ReplyDelete