Monday, April 2, 2012

A NEWFIE CHRISTENING


Patrick's pregnant sister in Newfoundland was in a terrible car accident and went into a deep coma.

 

After being in the coma for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant.
 

Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

 

The doctor replies, "Ma'am, you had twins ... a boy and a girl. The babies are fine, however, they were poorly at birth, and had to be christened immediately so your brother Patrick came in and named them."

 

The woman thinks to herself, 'Oh suffering Jesus, Mary and Joseph, no, not my brother, he's a clueless idiot ...'
 

Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well, what's my daughter's name?"

 

 “Denise" says the doctor.

 

The new mother is somewhat relieved, 'Wow, that's a beautiful name, I guess I was wrong about my brother', she thought ... 'I really like Denise.'

 

Then she asks, "What's the boy's name?"

 

The doctor replies "Denephew."

10 comments:

  1. Yeah...boy-o-boy... And I thought some people have problems on THIS island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this comin!! Excellent....

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man you had me... I was all anxious about mom and babies.
    desucker !! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLOL! This would have also been a perfect post yesterday. Good one duh-nise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know your brother's name was Denephew. :)

    I'm almost afraid to open your blog to see what new awful thing has happened, so it was nice to get a good laugh today. Things must be looking up, or as Sandie said, you're losing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew, from reading on the dashboard, I was afraid to come by! But comic relief is good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA! I had a good laugh about that one! De nephew. Right.
    But first I thought some of your relatives had a real accident.
    You got me fooled there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use Avon "Bug Guard Plus" which doesn't have Deet in it but works as well as "Off". If the critters have already bit me I spray "Bactine" on the bite(s) and then apply an anti-itch cream like Benadryl. Makes living in a buggy world a lot more comfortable. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete