Sunday, April 29, 2012

IT WAS A L-O-N-G WEEKEND FOR SURE

Being the weekend I didn’t see anybody around yesterday to check on the rig.  I was hoping it was going to be ready for tomorrow.

Today, while I was walking Bennie around the building, I saw Paul, the Painter.  He’s working overtime this weekend to get my rig ready as soon as possible.

It’s looking good for sure and just talking with him gives me so much confidence about his own standards on the quality of work.

This side is pretty much done he said.  I think there’s just a clear coat left to go on.

He was putting the first coat on the back today.  He said he’s hoping for Wednesday for my rig to be ready for me.

01

02

Today my Friend Linda drove up from Toronto to visit and we went out for Lunch.  Sure was nice to see her again – it’s been 3 years since I’ve seen her last – AND we’ve known each other since the 70’s !!  WHAT ??  Surely to goodness I can’t be THAT OLD !!  LOL

04

Ya think Bennie is comfortable ??  I dunno !!

05

15 comments:

  1. Old friends are great friends. We need to keep them. Bennie definitely looks comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the rig looks great! Bennie is a doll, he looks pretty snuggly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, My Winnebago was 'white' with the decals like yours. This rig is full body paint and three different colours at that. So that's why it's taking so long.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. He's wearing his HARLEY DAVIDSON nightie !! LOL

      Delete
  4. I too have a friend that I have known since the 70's.
    We dont see each other as often as I would like but when we do its as if we havent missed a day. Good friends like that are hard to come by.
    Glad your rig is almost ready

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rig is looking good. Sure hope you can move back into it on Wednesday. So much fun to catch up with old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to catch up with ...old...er...friends of the past! Bennie looks very comfy, makes me jealous that we can't just do that too. I'll bet you are anxious to get back behind the wheel again with that fancy gps system of yours ;-) It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very anxious to get 'back home' in my rig for sure. And HEY, quit makin' fun of my fancy smanchy GPS !! haha

      Delete
  7. Paul knows is stuff. The work looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good, Denise! You'd be back in your rig soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks amazing! Send Paul to Illinois, this State lacks that kind of work ethic and quality!

    I hope its ready for you by Wednesday, Bennie looks very comfy indeed. :)

    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dog (like my own) has such a hard, hard life. When I needed to get my pick-up fixed after the accident, I asked a couple of local people about a good body shop. Richard was recommended right away. After talking with him for about 5 minutes, I knew I'd found my fix-up guy. And, he did a great job. There are good people out there, you just have to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure you're rig will look as good as new when you pick it up. Thanks for posting those pics - interesting to see!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You gals look great! To have a friendship that last that long is a real gift!
    The rig looks great too. Will be some new.

    ReplyDelete