Friday, April 13, 2012

GETTING CLOSER

Needed some TINA today to enjoy the drive – Bennie was not fazed !

Nope, He’s still not fazed !

It’s a wonder I could see through that bug splattered windshield !!

First stop today was Medina, Ohio….

01

Very nice store.  Got chatting with a salesman there and he mentioned their record breaking sales of motorcycles in March due to the unusually warm weather – it wasn’t warm there today !!  LOL

This pic shows all the new Owners of Harleys.

02

03

Now here’s something I had not seen before – and I have been in one or two other locations - hehehehe

So I HAD to get it !!

 

06

07

Yes, Another sticker to add to my ever growing collection (What DOES she do with all those stickers !!??)

08

Next stop was Erie, PA – This location wasn’t worth the extra 7 miles off the Interstate – and the extra 7 miles to get back on the Interstate…

04

But they did have these laying around for FREE – so I grabbed a bunch to give out to friends.

09

I REALLY outdid myself today – drove 237 Miles !!  Really good driving conditions today for sure.

Slowly but surely I’m getting there and tomorrow I plan to do the final 118 miles to cross the Border back into Canada – Jeeze, I hope they’ll let me back in !!??

****************************************

“Paddy says to Mick - I'm ready for a holiday, only this year I'm going to do it a bit different.

3 years ago I went to Spain and Mary got pregnant.

2 years ago I went to Italy and Mary got pregnant.

Last year I went to Majorca and Mary got pregnant.

Mick asks - So what are you going to do this year?.

Paddy replies, - I'll take her with me!”

4 comments:

  1. Hard to believe that tomorrow you'll be back in Canada. Seems so far away - and I guess it really is. That Harley store in Eire was really exciting. I'm surprised they even allow their name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're almost there for another six months. I just don't know how you have time for all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you are out of mosquito country now! Love the napkin holder, that is too cool! Do you have a sticker on your toilet seat? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyn, I thought the napkin holder was pretty cool as well - or tacky - I really wasn't sure. Now I definitely think it's cool.

    And NO I don't have a sticker on the toilet seat - stop putting ideas in my head ! LOL

    ReplyDelete