Saturday, April 7, 2012

BEFORE RIDING “THE DRAGON”

Gonna have to do a couple of posts on today’s events as the Internet connection here is very, VERY slow and if I add all my pics and videos at once I’ll never get it to upload.

Got off to an early afternoon start as Annette & hubby Ron had business to deal with in the morning.

Annette arrives……..on her SMOKIN’ Tri-Glide !

01

With hubby Ron close behind on his equally SMOKIN’ Road King…

02

First stop was for lunch at this beautiful little restaurant.  You can see we had a terrible day weather wise for riding huh !!

03

This is one of those really cool places with stuff all over the walls and ceilings.

04

05

06

07

08

The food was delicious.  With belly’s full we are now off to tackle that old Dragon I’ve heard and read so much about.  Well Annette & Ron have done it a gazillion times.

Did I slay THE DRAGON ?  Or did THE DRAGON slay me ?  Stay tuned !!!

5 comments:

  1. Knowing you, Denise, you'll slay that DRAGON! It certainly looks like you're in a great area. Enjoy your ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I could enjoy one of those trikes . . . yes, indeed, I do believe I could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eager to hear about that "dragon" now.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looking old place to eat!

    ReplyDelete