Tuesday, February 7, 2012

GOOD-BYE QUARTZSITE

….Sure hope to see you again next year.  Had a blast !!

Jamie & Mudder left to go back to the Pond last Wednesday (February 1st) but I wasn’t quite ready to mosey on.  So I didn’t !!

LAST SCENES AROUND Q

05

06

EVERYDAY IS CHRISTMAS

Well when you’re around Mudder it seems to be !

An innocent trip to do laundry and Mudder eyes a consignment (junk!) place just across the parking lot.  Next thing you know we’re piling THIS into the car…..

07

Yes, It’s the inside of an old washer but it has legs.  Way cool huh !  Mudder was looking for one of these to bring back home to have fires in.

I eyed this and as soon as Mudder saw it she just had to have it for Brandy…

06

Great huh !

In the Laundromat parking lot I saw this….

02

On another ‘spending spree’ Mudder wanted one of these…

03

These reflective triangles are really handy to have but came 3 in a box.  I bought one from her.

Remember in a post recently I talked about THE TACKY PALM TREE.  I’m only kidding of course – just to get Mudder’s gander up !!  LOL  Well here she is lounging under it and LOVING IT !!

04

05

And who could blame her !!  This pic was taken JANUARY 30TH, 2012 Folks !!  Yup, This is the place to be in the Winter.

I’ve also talked before about Bennie always running away from home.  He makes a straight run in the morning as soon as I let him out over to the neighbours and doesn’t come home until I kick and drag him home at night.  He drinks their water, lays on their mat, eats Brandy’s food whenever he can get the chance…..And here he is trying to get into their home !!

01

But at least he is loving his new bed !

07

MET THE FAMOUS – OR SHOULD  IT BE THE INFAMOUS DUCKS.

Through following each other’s Blogs we discovered we were within miles of each other and they posted they were getting SOLAR.  Well I immediately had to contact them ‘cause I was soooo jealous.

You gotta watch that Roxanne – she’s got a camera hung around her neck and she ain’t afraid to use it !!  And it clicks real quiet so you don’t even know pics were being taken. 

We enjoyed a few hours one afternoon just sitting back and chatting. 

01

02

Annie was quite interested in my bike.  Said she’d love to have one.  I stayed close by in case she decided to TAKE OFF on it !!

03

Even Bennie was leery and kept guard….

04

05

Jeeze, Some heavy thinking going on there it seems !!!

06

And even as they were backing out of ‘my driveway’ she’s still clicking !!!

07

Hope to see these guys again before I make the trek back East !!

As I’m pretty much packed up – just gotta put the bike into the rig – I sit back to admire one more of Arizona’s amazing sunsets….

08

6 comments:

  1. We're famous! Not as famous as Bennie, but climbing fast.

    Roxanne
    The Good Luck Duck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute blog! Bennie is such a cutie too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you're leaving the big Q and heading back east? I probably won't travel east too far, at least for quite a while, I'm pretty happy out here for now. There's so much I want to see - and see again. Happy travels, I'll see you next at Quartzsite in the fall/winter if not before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, Not heading back East quite yet. Thinking of going to The Slabs next !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering about that to your going back east. Glad Barbara asked and got that cleared up for me. Great pics. I really need to get into reading the Good Luck Ducks. They sound like such fun people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad she kept clicking. Great pics! Yours too. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete