Sunday, January 22, 2012

AM I CAUGHT UP YET !!

While settled back at ‘da Pond I am determined to do something about my sewer hose compartment !!

01

I wanted one of those carriers you can buy rather than having it stuffed in this small compartment. Here’s a pic of the fancy smanchy kind that is anywhere from $40.00 – $50.00 !!

SEWER HOSE CARRIER

OR you can go to your local Home Depot and buy a 10’ length of PVC (the smallest length they sell) for under $8.00….

02

Cutting it to the length you want is easy peasy. Buy two end caps while you are at it and all for about $10.00 !!

It is suggested you drill a few holes in it…

03

And also drill a few holes in the end caps…..well, I only drilled holes in one of the end caps.

04

HEY ! Quit your snickerin’ about my fancy sneakers !!

05

In my case I have several compartments that go from one side to the other. Perfect for storing my new hose carrier !! Another job DONE !!

06

This time back at ‘da Pond I met fellow Blogger RV SUE.

07

Meet Bridget and Spike…

08

See Jamie in the background fishing ? NOPE he still hasn’t caught a damn thing.

09

10

BENNIE MOVES OUT – AGAIN !!

My boy spends all of his time at Jamie & Mudder’s place. He has a particular fondness for their mat…

11

Fires; sunsets and sunrises – I never tire of them…

12

01

02

03

04

05

SUNRISE

06

07

6 comments:

  1. You must be on a roll with your blogs now. We never tire of the campfires either. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, especially the sunrise. Unfortunately, I don't see too many of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the hose holder - that will be a lot easier for you, and keep all the cooties in one place. :)

    You could set up a tent and sell low cost waste hose holders for $25 and make a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  4. D....normally those holders are on the underside of ones unit....the holes are for drainage after you flush the hose......will this not create dampness in your storage compartment....
    Great to see you are having a good time.
    All the Best
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob, I might eventaully put the holder under the rig but for now it's working great.

    I do make sure both the hose and holder are well drained.

    Wish you were here !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures of the sunset and sunrise. Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete