Saturday, December 31, 2011

HEADED BACK TO QUARTZSITE

A SAD DAY

Jamie & ‘Mudder’ moved out of our Lakefront Property on Monday (December 26th) but I delayed it until Wednesday and even then it was hard to leave…

0102

Check out the little duck swimming across the Lake in this next pic…

04

05

But my two weeks was almost up and Quartzsite was a callin’ me. Yup, new people to meet;  new (mis) adventures to have; new scenery to see.

QUARTZSITE

A few pics I took from the roof of the rig when I arrived.  ‘Parking’ is pretty tight here huh !!  LOL

0607

0809

Bennie & I didn’t get settled until Jim & Sandie arrived but we did prioritize !!  Get the bike out !!  So we sit back relaxing (hmmmm, I seem to do an awful lot of that !!) waiting for the gang to arrive…

10

There is MAJOR solar happening here of course.  Pretty much every second rig has solar panels.  So much so that there are several that have their rigs decorated outside with Christmas lights and they are on all night.  Sure looks pretty at night.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Solar is on my wish list for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you, and enjoy the sunshine there in Q. Say "Hi" to Barbara and Katie for us if you see her there again. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete