Sunday, December 4, 2011

AERIAL VIEW OF Q

For those of you who haven’t been to Quartzsite and simply cannot visualize it – well, I climbed up on the roof the other day to take this short video.

 

This is just one area on Plomosa Rd. and there are numerous others just as large or larger. 

This area is about 5 miles out of Town.  In January this aerial view will show what I call ‘white dots’.  It will be full of RV’s in every type and size imaginable.

You can be tucked in anywhere and be as far in off the road as you please.  And ‘camping’ here is FREE !!

7 comments:

  1. Great to hear your voice - thanks for the video. We've been to Q when those vast desert landscapes are full of RV'ers, it's a pretty awesome sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing this same shot in January, hopefully you'll get a spot!!

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  3. we were on Palmosa Rd about three weeks ago, for a while we couldn't see any neighbours at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sassy! Curiosity was about to kill the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to be able to see this through your "eyes". I just have no way to visualize this amazing area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the video - it will be interesting to see the January one.

    I was going to look you up yesterday when I was out getting all my "stuff" done, but never made it out of town. Good thing, I thought you were a couple of miles out, not five. Next time I'm out I'll stop by and see if you're there. How long are you staying?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, I'm catching up and reading backwards. You're already gone. :) I hope you found warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete