Wednesday, November 9, 2011

PUPPY SITTING AND CLEANING THE GARAGE

Today my neighbours, Rick and Jane, were heading to Penticton to shop and do errands.  They of course were taking their gorgeous little Ivory.  I suggested that they leave Ivory here with Bennie and I.

Bennie wanted to play but Ivory wanted no part of that.  She’s only 2 years old (I think ?) but has been an ‘only child’ so really doesn’t know what it is like to play with other dogs.  Bennie on the other hand has always had his buddy Turner up until just last year.

 

Ivory does enjoy posing for the camera….

0307

 

And she also loves looking out the window…..whereas Bennie prefers to just lay on the quilt.  He is much older afterall….

0102

0406

 

Today I also tackled the garage.  Didn’t get any ‘after’ pics but this is what it was like before….

0809

 

It’s like ‘da spit nickel now though and all ready to put Harley back in, strap ‘er down, and get back on the road.  Soon, hopefully soon !!

4 comments:

  1. Well you are getting your fall cleaning done---you will be ready to hit the road.
    Helps to keep you warm as well---doing all the work.
    Hope it's a bit milder---any snow on the ground??????
    Photo of the Bridge looks good on the screen.
    Keep warm, Lynn. Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to be able to move to someplace warmer in BC? I sure hope so. We're back up into the 70's today so I'm much happier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great header pic of the Lions Gate Bridge. It's always nice to get a garage cleaned up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandie, Where I am now is supposed to be the warmest spot in frikkin' CANADA - nevermind just B.C. !!

    Rick, The pic of the Lions Gate Bridge was taken by my friend Lynn in Vancouver - the one who sent me the quilt. Isn't it awesome !!

    ReplyDelete