Thursday, November 10, 2011

OSOYOOS AT NIGHT

Certainly can’t take credit for these gorgeous night time pics for two reasons:

1)  It’s frikkin’ cold enough during the day nevermind at night !!

2) My little camera would not have been able to capture these shots so well.

They were taken by my neighbour Rick (Daddy of Ivory) and he was kind enough to share them with me. This is the Parks beach area and is located directly across the street.  Bennie and I have walked around there many times.

IMG_0301IMG_0319

IMG_0320

IMG_0305IMG_0313

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty. But I'm with you - I would not have been outside taking those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope it warmed up for you today---it was lovely on the coast---I was sitting on a bench -in the sun--on English Bay!!!!!

    Love the night photos---the lights look so nice.
    You are in a lovely spot.

    Lynn. Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures. You need to move to the south and warm up. Temps in 70's here today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the snowy photo of Osoyoos taken today????
    It looks gorgeous---so much better than the socked in--pouring rain day we've had on the coast---downright ugly.

    Lynn. Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cruzin', Hopefully next week I'll be able to get on the road. Can't wait !!

    Lynn, I found that pic on the Internet while checking the temp here. Says it was taken November 6th.

    ReplyDelete