Sunday, November 13, 2011

BABY IT’S COLD OUTSIDE

I started putting Bennie up on the dash area so he could look over at his new puppy love girlfriend Ivory.  Oh don’t worry Folks, it’s not serious, he’ll have a new one next week for sure.  LOL

Turns out he really likes it up there and now will often ‘ask’ to be put up there. Being the great Mom that I am I can’t have him laying on that hard surface so I put pillows and quilts there for him.  And since there such a draft by that big window I also cover him up….

 

01 

 

No snow on the ground here yet, but it’s close enough to touch .. almost. 

 

0203

04

 

Hoping the mail I am waiting on will arrive tomorrow and then I’m gonna give the Border a try.  Gotta head South to get WARM.

2 comments:

  1. I see snow. must be nice. lol lmj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cold just thinking of you and Bennie, waiting up there! I hope you can move south soon!

    Cyndi & Stumpy @ RVly Ever After

    ReplyDelete