Thursday, October 20, 2011

MY ROOF INSPECTION

Yesterday I decided to climb up on the roof to see what all is there.  That is one BUSY roof !!

0910

Gawd, Should I ever decide to get Solar down the road – where would I put it !!??

So what all is there ?  Well, The things I recognized were:

- THREE Air Conditioners

- THREE Vents

- A ‘Trac Vision’ dome thingie – not sure exactly what that is for but ‘think’ the previous Owner had it installed for Satellite TV ?

- Antenna

- Bathroom sky light

 

First thing I saw was this:

01ANot liking the looks of that.  Is this a problem ??

Then I saw these other things that I have no idea what they are or what they are for ??

0204

05

This looks like a wee little solar panel.  Wonder what it powers ???

03

While I was up there I figured I might as well take a few pics of the Park and surrounding view….

0607

08

8 comments:

  1. one thing looks like a fridge vent. how long is it? one looks like a broken radio antenna. don't have a clue about the others. have them checked next time you're in an rv dealership. get that crack siliconed. chow. LMJ

    PS like the new pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leona, Any particular kind of silicone ? There are a gazillion kinds of that stuff out there !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a good RV kind and smear it on good, nobody will see it...until they climb up there like you did!!The little long thingy looks like a awning motor next to the awning, or maybe not! Just ask the next time you take er in...

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  4. HB has the idea. LMJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim agrees with the awning motor. But he's not sure what the other stuff is. Also likes HB's idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't be the awning motor as my awning is not electric. Sure wish it was !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well my dear I say it's just "one of dem tingme jig tingies"!! Don't forget to just slap er on when you get up there with the gunk stuff!!

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you will find it difficult to install a solar panel among all the other things you have on your roof. You can use an elevated type to go over the other installations you have there. You would do well with a solar panel, though, as it can help you keep from using too gas for electricity.

    ReplyDelete