Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SHOPPING AT WALMART…..

….gets interesting when your mode of transportation is a motorcycle….

0102

Especially when you need a waste basket (bungee corded on the saddle bag) and a ladder ( OK, so I haven’t figured that one out yet !) and a cabinet for the garage.  Good thing I don’t shop at Costco !!

And NO – Bennie is NOT stuck in there somewhere !!  Knowing I was going to Wal-Mart I left him home.

I found this great hanging organizer for the garage instead of another cabinet…

03HANGING ORGANIZER

This thing is great ‘cause it is very light weight and has a gazillion pouches.  Don’t ya just love it when you find the perfect thing – when you’re not even looking for it !

4 comments:

  1. Great organizer. Those kinds of finds just really make my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a gentleman on a motorcycle come to my moving sale. Fortunately, I had some small items he was interested in buying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again. I just got caught up on your blog and that's quite a rig you have now!! It appears that the "garage" is the back of your motorhome. I've seen that in Class C's but not A's. How long is your motorhome? You've gone through a lot for that motorcycle of yours. I hope it appreciates what you've done.

    ReplyDelete