Monday, August 8, 2011

A GREAT RIDE ON SATURDAY

I have been getting a few short rides in but mostly just around the Birch Bay area and once into Bellingham on an errand.  I finally got a really nice ride in this past weekend thanks to meeting online friends Lynn and Mike from the HD Forums.

012013

And of course I don’t go anywhere without my Ben Man !!

014

Geared up and ready to roll….

015017

018019

They knew this very scenic route with the destination being Anacortes, WA

020

A short stop here to admire the scenery and for Bennie to stretch his legs…

022025

And we enjoyed a delicious bowl of claim chowder in Anacortes. What a pretty spot.  Gonna try to get back there.

026

Great afternoon with great people.

3 comments:

  1. Sassy, I have the exact same bike as the top picture, a Harley Ltd, color ,pinstripes and all!! Glad yer getting out and doing some riding, wish I was there to ride with you as well!!
    HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - you got to get in a good ride. I bet Bennie was glad to get out on the open road again, too. How fun to meet up with fellow bikers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to just see and chat with you on Skype...have a safe ride today!!
    HB

    ReplyDelete