Friday, July 1, 2011

THE SAGA–PART 2

It all began with a bathroom sink really.  You see there are a few stains in my bathroom sink that I cannot get out.  Bathroom sinks need to be sparkly and shine like a STAR !!  Yes, I even used Javex.

This was still while I was in Arizona pondering about heading North.  So I google the various Winnebago Dealers inquiring about said sink and none had this sink in stock so I would have to order it.

Now I have to google the Dealers that are on my Route North.  I’m stopping to see the L’s, as you know, at L & L RV Park in Sacramento and lo and behold there is a Winnie Dealer very close by.  I order said sink and tell them when I will be there.

I stop by this Winnebago Dealer to pick up the sink just outside of Sacramento.  Well guess what !!??  This ‘new’ sink is worse than the one I already have.  It’s SCRATCHED !!  NOT acceptable in Sassy’s world !  Pfffft !! So no new sink for me.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, you're good Sassy.......you have me at the edge of my seat wondering what you did next.

    Signed,

    Accomplice

    ReplyDelete