Monday, July 25, 2011

BENNIE’S BATH

Yesterday was the PERFECT day.  Nice and warm, but not too hot.  Finally got the bike out for a run.  Did have it out the day before for a short run around the Birch Bay area but yesterday Bennie and I went into Tsawwassen to visit an old friend.  I haven’t had a run on the bike since I left Midway, B.C. and that was the middle of June !!

Had a lovely visit with Wayne and his family and a gorgeous ride to and from there.

My shoulder is still giving me grief but at least I can use my arm.

Today was a completely different day – cool, yes even cold !   It has been overcast all day and I haven’t been outside the door.  But I did FINALLY manage to get my co-pilot bathed.

 

01

But a few minutes later………….

02 - Copy

4 comments:

  1. An unhappy pup if I've ever seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Was that 'our' Wayne you were visiting? Cook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Cook, the one and only !! haha And you'll never guess who has a trailer parked at the very same RV Park that I'm at !! Just found out today.....Marilyn W. ie. from Pouch Cove.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! Poor Bennie. But I'll bet he smells great now, and is soft and fluffy! :)

    ReplyDelete