Sunday, June 19, 2011

WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO ??

OMG, It’s been almost a whole week since I’ve posted.  Where does the time go ?  What have I been up to ?  Well a select few know what I’ve been up to, however, for now there is still a major hush on that.  So those in the ‘know’ – HUSH !!!  In the meantime I thoroughly enjoyed my 8 or so days at Riverfront RV Park in Midway.

I tried several times to take a run into Grand Forks but the damn rain stopped me.  Finally I got that ride in.  This Town really isn’t much of anything and has no ‘character’.  But I enjoyed the ride anyways.  I stopped at the little Town of Greenwood on my way back and this place does have character !

02 01

0304

0506

0708

09

Bennie is very excited about going for a ride on the bike…..

A great day for riding.  Look at those gorgeous clouds Sandie !!

I spent over a week at the Riverfront RV Park in Midway, B.C. and loved this little place. Steve, the guy who is in charge, was wonderful and I found it to be quite relaxing.

Last Tuesday morning I pulled out on to …………. ??? Where ?  Got my “Simply The Best” by my Tina on bust ! Notice though how quickly I stopped that video as I approached that very sharp turn !

I do so enjoy that song….and look at that scenery !

 

5 comments:

  1. Don't come home.....we had two days of part sun in June so far....tomorrow is the first day of SUMMER...sure hope we get some!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just hear Bennie saying "Put that camera down Mom and get us on that bike." There ain't nothin' like that blue sky and white clouds. I love it.

    By the way - I had an excuse for not posting for a week - no internet, no cell, no nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you keeping us in the dark....teasing maybe as we wonder what adventures you are having....
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over a week & no comments----what the heck---are you alive???????

    Don't have to tell us what you are up to---just let us know you are out there ---well---& doing your thing---& not down a cliff!!!!!!!!

    Hope you have found some good weather.Take care.

    Lynn S. Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete