Thursday, June 30, 2011

THE SAGA…….

Hello All !  I do apologize that it’s been so long since I last posted but it’s been busy – and stressful !  But I am well and haven’t driven over a cliff Lynn !!  LOL  I promise my posts will be more frequent now as I have so much to catch up on.

I decided to name this post The Saga ‘cause it’s going to be in several parts.  Last time we chatted Bennie and I were off to unknown places.  To say that I was fed up with the constant rain in British Columbia would be an understatement.  Plus I had a ‘little’ something on my mind.

So on the road we get and Bennie enjoys a few minutes of beautiful air blowing through his hair.

03

Ben has never been a ‘lap dog’.  My Turner sure was.  Ben was always my ‘independent’ boy.  But on this day driving he lay in my lap and slept for hours.  Too adorable !!

0405

Although I despise that ‘white’ stuff I thought this was pretty…

0607

More a little later………

4 comments:

  1. Finally !!!!!---Thanks for posting---glad you're not down a cliff !!!!!

    Lynn. Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ARE you up to? Cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are still among the living. My e-mail went berserk so I wasn't sending out any messages cause I didn't know what was wrong with it. So I couldn't let you know that your "mother" is worried about you. And then I we get this post that doesn't tell us a thing!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patience my friends - patience.....

    ReplyDelete