Thursday, June 30, 2011

NEWFOUNDLAND WEATHER

I speak to my Mother quite regularly and she is wondering why I am not rushing across Canada to arrive back in my home Province.  The current temperature there right now at 9:30PM is 8C/46F and the High for tomorrow is 13C/56F and rain, rain, rain !!  It’s been really bad weather there for sure.

I just received the following e-mail from a friend of mine there:

 

NEWFOUNDLAND WEATHER – INSTALL

 

Installation delayed....please wait.

 

Installation failed. Please try again.

 

404 error: Season not found.

 

Season "Summer" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

 

Please try again.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely not in any rush to get to that kind of weather. We do have summer here finally and it's wonderful. I like it in the 80's and that's where we're supposed to be all next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in New Jersey we were gifted with a low this morning in the 50s and highs in the 80s this week. Sure beats summers in Texas! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete