Tuesday, May 31, 2011

OSOYOOS, BRITISH COLUMBIA

0304

0506

0708

It took me two days to get from Abbotsford to Osoyoos – a whopping 330km’s/205miles.  The drive was very relaxing and the scenery spectacular !  I’m currently residing at NkMip RV Park and have decided to stay here for a week.  Rain is forecasted for today, however, for the rest of the week it is going to be very nice and WARM !!  I plan on exploring the surrounding areas and give my wrist a little exercise !!  LOL  Poor Harley has been so lonesome !!

I took this last picture at about 6:00PM while I was sitting outside having my cuppa tea:

09

Bennie and I went for a little walk around the Park and he was quite intrigued by these strange creatures.  Poor little things, the water was running quite fast and I think they were afraid to try and cross over.

2 comments:

  1. Osoyoos, B.C. - the only desert in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a beautiful park. Sure a lot nicer than the one we're in right now. We beat you - we drove 60 miles today. Can't over tax ourselves, now can we.

    ReplyDelete