Sunday, May 1, 2011

A GORGEOUS B.C. DAY

A beautiful and sunny day today in Abbotsford, British Columbia and Irene and I just tootled around a wee bit.  I had forgotten how spectacular the B.C. Mountains are – even with that disgusting snow on top of them !!

01

We stopped at Starbucks so Irene could get her special coffee that she enjoys so much and were even able to sit outside.

02

Came back home and I settled in a little more and had to get my Canadian Flag out..

03

Here's my new digs for the next little while..

04

Even got the little pup safely tucked away in a spot where it is easy to get the bike in and out of….

05

06

And when I sit outside on my lawn chair I enjoy this amazing view (not a neighbour's sewer line as in an 'RV Parking Lot) and Bennie has lots of room to roam……

07

Because of the lack of amenities like a pool and hot tub, my hosts are frantically trying to make up for this by (again) feeding me (all I have to do to come to the table when called !!) and even fixing my CD player in the rig.  A CD had gotten stuck in it several months ago and now it is working again.  A promise to show me how to turn on my TV and actually use my DVD Player to watch a movie is scheduled for tomorrow.  I may never leave here !!!  LOL

4 comments:

  1. Sure am glad you're learning how to fun all those fancy doodads you have in your rig. It's about time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya got a beaty "room with a view" there now Sassy!! Glad you made it across the border, I was thinkin they may keep you there!! LOL!

    HarleyB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well today is more like a typical BC day---sure a change from yesterday.

    Welcome back to Canada---you've had quite the trip---lots of kilometres---good for you.

    Hope to see you soon---I'll keep Tyner posted !!!!!!!!

    Lynn, Vancouver. BC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lynn, Ya, Sure was a dirty old day wasn't it !!

    ReplyDelete