Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'M BEING SPOILED ROTTEN !!

I finally left San Lorenzo County Park yesterday and headed for Sacramento.  Never did stop in Hollister as was planned. I had pulled in there for only overnight (on my way to Hollister) and ended up staying 10 days.  For being only 220miles/354kms from where I was, the drive to Sacramento sure seemed like a long drive.  Of course it didn't help that I didn't sleep very well the night before and was up at 7:00AM to deal with some Condo bullshit…….Nevertheless, I finally made it to my new location at around 6:00PM or so.

And what a welcome I got !!  I met these folks while in Apache Junction, AZ and we clicked immediately and they invited me to stop at their 'RV Park' when passing through on my way North.  The amenities offered were just too much to pass up….and the price….well, FREE is always good.  I wanted a pull-thru site but unfortunately they did not have one, however, with everything else that was offered how could I say no.

First thing Lori said was "Gimme your laundry".  Then I was given a quick tour of the 'accommodations' and the guest room, should I want to use it.  Now why would I want to avail of a guest room when I have my own home ??  LOL  Take pity on them folks, they are not full-timers yet. Then I was offered the choice of the heated pool or the hot tub or the soaker jet tub !!

 

So after a relaxing cuppa tea we dealt with the bike and trailer first.

We unloaded the bike out of the trailer so that we could put the trailer in the driveway.  I suggested to Lisa that perhaps she might like to ride a 'real' Harley……poor thing only has the Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide.  I got a bit concerned here 'cause she looks like she's not sure what to do…..

01

But not to worry folks, she is a rider of many years and handled the Heritage like it was her own….

It was almost dark at this point so we had to get the rig into 'my spot'.  Poor Lori gave up trying to direct me and said "Mind if I do it ?"  It was a bit of a tight squeeze not wanting to knock down the fence of course…

0203

Then Bennie got to met some members of the family, which consists of two cats and two 'small horses'…hehehe

04

It IS a cat's life isn't it ….

05

BTW, That's a POOL TABLE she's laying on.  The other cat took a major liking to Bennie and followed him around the house for the rest of the evening.  It was so funny to watch.  She'd corner him – he would bark and cry – Mom would come to the rescue – and they would do it all over again.  LOL AND then I got dinner cooked for me !!

This morning I got breakfast delivered to my door.  I may never leave this place !!

0607

One of their small horses (Tanner) came into my rig, checked it all out, ate Bennie's food, chewed on Bennie bone that was laying around and then proceeded just to simply make himself at home….

08

Lisa wanted to show me this absolutely gorgeous Harley Davidson jacket she has.  It is awesome..

0910

11

But enough of all this nonsense, LET'S GO RIDING !!

1213

And WE'RE OFF !!

14

1516

When we got back from a nice ride on the bikes we hopped into Lisa's MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE to go visit some friends…

1717

Yes Folks, This is the kinda people you met when you travel in a Motorhome.  Not bad eh !

5 comments:

  1. d...IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU ARE MAKING FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY THAT IS WHAT MAKES THIS rVING SO MUCH FUN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast delivered? Laundry done? Bennie's bone gets chewed so he doesn't have to?

    Spoiled rotten is right - and WELL deserved too, dontcha think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I rather like her Dyna...lol! It's great to meet new friends with similar interests. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob, Yes I couldn't agree more !

    Kimbo, I happen to think it's well deserved also ! hehe

    Lady Dyna, Oh yes, Lisa's Dyna is really gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to read that you are doing better. I hate being out of touch for so long because you now how I worry about my friends. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. So Bennie now has a cat follower. That's too cute.

    ReplyDelete