Sunday, April 24, 2011

COAST– NO COAST ??

Today I drove a whopping 11.9 miles in some direction ?? LOL  Actually I had decided to 'hang around the house' today, took a shower; did some chores etc.  I went into Wally's to do a mini stock-up and was disappointed to find it wasn't a 'SuperCenter' one.  Have gotten used to those whereby I can get everything, including groceries, all in one spot.  Took advantage of their Garden Centre (where there's always a water hose) to fill up my water tank – yes GLENN pay attention here – it's free !  There was a Lowe's right next door which had a Garden Centre (read: water hose) but that parking lot was far too congested for my 42'.

While doing that I got chatting with one of the employees who told me there was a WalMart SuperCenter only 8 miles up the road.  I was going to just mosey around Medford anyways but despite being only 8 miles it technically is in another community of Eagle Point where I am residing tonight – still contemplating my next move.

My 'executive decision' tonight is that I AM going to head over to the Coast – but really I wonder why I bother making these 'plans' as I always seem to do something different.  LOL  Guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow to see where I'll end up.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to tomorrow's decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you fergit the a/c turn up the heat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to go to the coast---Bennie has to put his feet in the Pacific ocean---& run on the beach !!!!!!!

    Lynn, Vancouver, BC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well played with the water...

    ReplyDelete