Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SHE NEEDS A NAME

When I first got my rig I wanted to call her Bertha…..as in BIG BERTHA because she looked so massive to me at the time.  Since then, when parked in RV Parks next to those huge Class A’s….well she dwarfs in comparison.

Anyway, my friend Peter who flew to New Brunswick with me to get her, immediately nixed that name.  So I’ve been calling her the Big Pup…as opposed to the trailer housing my Harley being the Little Pup.  That’s just not working.  She needs a proper name !!  I read a lot of Blogs and EVERYONE has their rig named but my poor little 2008 Winnebago Access 31C is nameless. This has to end !!

Help me name my rig !!  You are “My Peeps” and therefore very smart, creative, witty, original, and just downright awesome.  I KNOW you’ll come up with something that’s just perfect…..

8 comments:

  1. hmmmm...Winnifred (playing on the Winnebago), Caledonia (Playing on the 31C and that great song. here's BB King's version.

    Caledonia


    Cyndi and Stumpy @ RVly Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I like Winnie.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Winnie. By the way - our home doesn't have a name other than home. But I've never named my cars either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's Debbie I wonder ??

    PEOPLE ! Let's get more creative here ! My rig is not the Minnie Winnie, although I do believe the Access did replace that Model.

    Cyn, Caledonia ? Jeeze, my tongue gets all twisted up just trying to say that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could steal one of my old RV names. I have always liked "Harvey the RV". You're welcome to it.
    Michael
    rv0777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael, It has a catch to it no doubt but for some reason my rig is female ?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me think about this a bit - something that comes to mind real quick - Baygirl! Red! Okay, I'm still thinking...

    ReplyDelete