Monday, March 21, 2011

RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA

Last night and most of today is poured out of the heavens !!  Thankfully, at one point it stopped raining for about an hour so Bennie and I could get out for a stroll around the Park.  We sure were getting cabin fever.  Here are a few pics taken and if you want to see more you can click here

0203

0513

I also took several short videos of Bennie playing and the campground:

RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA
RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA
RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA

RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA

RIVERSIDE, CALIFORNIA

3 comments:

  1. Bennie looks like he is having such a great time. Look at those little legs go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise...I am home and its going to be -21 tonight....what was I thinking....I am here two weeks to soon......and I didn't winterize before leaving Texas.....furnace is on as well as a ceramic electric furnace in the basement....was able to get some antifreeze in the lines but not all....problems with my bi pass system.
    Don't head north to soon...wait for warmer weather and safe travels....

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob, I'll be checking the temps as I head North and if it's below 70F I'm not moving !! LOL

    ReplyDelete