Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HARLEY DAVIDSON STOCK PRICES TO DROP DRAMATICALLY !!!!

STOCK PRICES-02

No more spending for me – for awhile.  I received an e-mail yesterday that the young woman who is renting my Condo is moving out.  YIKES !!!  This income is significant in assisting with my travels.

Certainly I will have to …….

Stop Shopping

….other than for the absolute necessities.

And DEFINITELY no more CHROME…

Gonna have to put off that tattoo I was thinking of getting…….

TATOO HEAD

Let’s hope I’m able to get it rented again….real fast !!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your tenant leaving....wish you the best in finding a quick replacement.
    You may run across Lawrence and his wife...they left for Bisbee this am and are staying over at one of the old hotels.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you find a tenant fast!!..so you can continue shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure Harley Davidson will survive if you give up your shopping. Here's hoping and praying you find a new tenant quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you notified HD yet. You really should give them a heads up!!!!

    Hope you find a new tenant real soon, before the withdraws set in.

    Travel Safe
    Dawn and Denise

    ReplyDelete