Sunday, March 13, 2011

HAPPY “SPRING FORWARD”

So the clocks went “ahead” by one hour last night…….well, except for Arizona who does not Spring Forward.  Did you remember to adjust your clocks ?  Did you gain an hour’s sleep or lose an hour’s sleep ?  I always get confused with that.  LOL

My computer clearly does not know we are in Arizona as its clock did indeed Spring Forward by one hour.  As a person who does not wake up awake Laughing out loud I got confused there for a minute.  I thought I got up at 7:30AM but when I turned on the computer it told me it was 8:30AM..doesn’t take much to confuse me does it Rolling on the floor laughing

Now I have to figure out how to tell my computer the correct time AND remember it is now 4 1/2 hours time difference when I call my Mother to report in.  Oh the stress of RV’ing !

8 comments:

  1. Those are some big problems you have there...Your computer clock may be set in the time zone that you started from? Or maybe the last place it was set from.

    Click on the start menu, click on control panel, click on date and time and set your clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeeeezzz, wish I had that stress!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easiest way to remember - spring forward, fall back. That's the only way I can remember what I'm doing. It worked really well for us because we are now on AZ time here in Nevada so when we get back to AJ on Tuesday, we don't have to worry about the time zones. It is terribly confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four ... and a half? Is that like it's 12:30 here, but it's 5 o'clock somewhere?

    P.S. The cats hate word verification, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Denise, I double dare you to call Alice an hour earlier in the a.m. (ha, ha) The wrath of Auntie Alice would reach you even in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cyn, Thanks ! Got my computer clock now at the right time.

    Ducks, LOL ! YES, Only in Newfoundland re that extra 1/2 hour.

    Marilyn, Hope you come back to read this reply. If I called Alice before NOON I'd be pushing it !! haha She called me tonight and said she was calling now because she was heading to bed because she was up earlier due to the time change. Only Alice !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a good thing the Mahon girls received their Energy gene from the Brophy clan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, And unfortunately I received my energy (or lack of it) from the Mahon side !!

    ReplyDelete