Saturday, February 5, 2011

SUCH A PEACEFUL SETTING

Here’s ‘home’ for the next little while:

01

Got the little pup unhooked, the bike out; and the RV parked with no problem.

0203

.

.

.

.

.

Needed help positioning the trailer in the site as the road was on a slight slope and I didn’t want it running away on me. But RV’ers are so great – there’s always someone around who is happy to help.

Collins/Stavlo, Took these pics for you two:

0405

.

.

.

.

.

After visiting with Donna, Joe, TnTriker and hubby and another rider (Jake ??) had to get the bike ready for Bennie as we are all going on a run tomorrow.

06

Really looking forward to that as it’s going to be in the high 60’s, however I dare say I’ll be needing my heated gear on for the morning part of the run.

I climbed up on the roof of the RV for these pics:

0708

0910

This is the view from my living room window tonight:

11

12

G’Night Folks !

5 comments:

  1. nice rooftop shots!..and what a great spot to park for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that park. Sure glad you got a great site. Have fun on your ride tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the sunset photo's! It's freezing here tonight, mix of snow, rain, wind - almost like a NL winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuz, You can have it !! LOL BTW, How come I don't hear from your baby Sister ?? I'm surprised she doesn't have Lucas on here posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to talk to her. She's got alot going on right now.... but I know Lucas would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete